Changes Info zu BatteryInfoView
- Version 1.22:
- Added option to display the battery capacity in mAh (milliampere-hour). This option works only if the voltage of the battery is available.
- Version 1.21:
- Added 'Always On Top' option.
- Fixed bug: BatteryInfoView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
- Version 1.20:
- Added 'Automatically Scroll Down On New Log Item' option.
- Added option to automatically save every new log line into a file, in comma-delimited or tab-delimited format (You can activate this feature in the 'Advanced Options' window).
- Version 1.16:
- Fixed issue: The properties and the options windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
- Version 1.15:
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of BatteryInfoView will be invisible on start.
- Version 1.13:
- Added thousands separator to the 'Charge/Discharge Rate' value.
- Version 1.12:
- Added more options to control the event types added to the battery log. (In the 'Advanced Options' window)
- Version 1.11:
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
- Version 1.10:
- Added command-line options for saving the battery information into a file.
- Version 1.05:
- Added 'Battery Wear Level' field, which is calculated according to the Full Charged Capacity and Designed Capacity values of the battery.
- Version 1.00 - First release.